Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- Reduce Taxable Income Using Low-Cost Equipment Financing - they provide business owners with a rare opportunity to convert significant tax savings into capital investment in their business.
- How Business Owners Can Maximize Their Retirement Plan Savings - Understanding the various options for creating a business retirement plan for you and your employees can be daunting. Here is a breakdown of the different plan options.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.