Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- What Retirement Savers Can Expect from the Secure Act 2.0 - When passed into law, the Secure Act 2.0 will significantly impact how we plan for retirement. Here is what you need to know about the Secure Act 2.0
- Impact of Biden Tax Proposals on Small Businesses - Here’s what small business owners should know about the proposed tax increases and how they could impact them.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.