Customer service is more than a policy. It is a critical element of your business. With vast competition in the marketplace, superior customer care can be a determining factor when shoppers must decide where they’ll go for goods and services. And whenever an employee is involved, whether by phone or in person, the customer will remember the outcome — good or bad.
- The Basics of Customer Service - This section offers a breakdown of consumer expectations, as well as tips savvy business owners should cultivate throughout their companies.
- Corporate Culture and Employee Participation - The Basis of Customer Service - These guidelines address various aspects of an overall service strategy, from organizational culture and leadership to employee training and support.
- Professional Services Businesses - This section addresses staff / customer interaction, employee training, guarantees and warranties, quality assurance, and much more.
- Cyber-Satisfaction for Real Clients - This section addresses the challenges of doing business in cyberspace, including sales strategies, CRM software, and the fine points of refunds.
- Online Service Savvy: Build Superior Customer Support - This section offers tips on web amenities that focus on good customer service, such as FAQ pages, search engines, contact sections, and more.
- Creating and Measuring Customer Satisfaction - Consult this section for guidelines on creating service plans, collecting data, writing surveys, and analyzing results. A resource list is included.
- Loyal Customers Build Business - This section offers tips for improving customer service with solid product value and caring staff, as well as quick customer-appreciation ideas.
- Outsourcing Customer Service: Getting Satisfaction - Creating and managing a customer service strategy isn’t for everyone. Refer to this section for tips on finding and contracting the right CRM firm for your business.