- Customer Service - Learn how to provide excellent customer service to keep them coming back.
- Direct Selling - This section will describe numerous methods to communicate with your customer, from simple postcards to email campaigns.
- International Trade - In our global economy, doing business with foreign companies is more common than ever. Get tips on how to make your international relationships successful.
- Marketing, Advertising, and PR - Skillful marketing, advertising, and PR plans have made small businesses into successful companies.
- Selling Online - Learn how to use the Internet to market and sell to your customers locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Social Media - Everyone is talking about it. Learn how to use social media to grow your company.
- Spotlight - Learn from the founders of Two Cities Pizza Company as they discuss the three pillars that make up their brand: concept, product, and hospitality.
- Case Study - Learn how a local entrepreneur used social media marketing to build his business.
- Guest Article - Get some tips and tools on promoting your business on Instagram from Tayde Aburto, Founder, President and CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce.
The information included on this website is designed for informational purposes only. It is not legal, tax, financial, or any other sort of advice; nor is it a substitute for such advice. The information on this site may not apply to your specific situation. We have tried to make sure the information is accurate, but it could be outdated or even inaccurate, in parts. It is the reader's responsibility to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal regulations, and to make their own decisions about how to operate their business. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, its affiliates, and their employees make no warranties about the information, no guarantee of results, and assume no liability in connection with the information provided.