Calculators and Tools
Business Financial Calculators
Analysis - Find out how many and what price you must sell your
product at to make a profit.
Debt Consolidation Calculator - Should your business consolidate its
debt? Use this calculator to find out.
Valuation - Discounted Cash Flow - This tool calculates a business
valuation based upon the discounted cash flow methodology - illustrating
how changes in projected growth rates and capital assumptions impact the
business Net Present Value.
- Cash Flow
Calculator - Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your
business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash
flow generated by your business.
Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to estimate your debt service
coverage with a new loan. If your debt service coverage is high enough,
including your new loan payment, you have a good chance of being
Service Coverage - This tool calculates debt service and illustrates
how debt service coverage ratios are impacted by changing income and
Buy vs. Lease - Should you lease your equipment or finance it? Find
out with this calculator!
Ratios - This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your
business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity,
operational efficiency and profitability.
Analysis - Use this calculator to determine how much inventory you
should hold, and efficient timing of your inventory orders.
- Like Kind
Exchange - This calculator is designed to calculate and the
recognized loss, gain and the basis for a Like Kind Exchange.
Personal Financial Calculators
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage - Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to a Fully Amortizing ARM.
- FHA Mortgage Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to determine your maximum FHA mortgage and cash needed for closing.
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years - Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI) - Use this calculator to determine your monthly mortgage principal, interest, taxes and insurance payment (PITI) and amortization schedule.
- Rent vs. Buy - Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- Refinance Breakeven - Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will break even.
- Bi-weekly Payments for an Existing Mortgage - This calculator shows you the possible savings by starting to pay your current mortgage with biweekly payments, instead of monthly payments.
- Blended Rate Mortgage Calculator - This calculator helps you determine the effective, or blended, interest rate you would pay if you use a first and a second mortgage to finance the purchase of a home.
- College Savings - Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Student Budget - This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.