- NFIB News - Small Business News from NFIB.
- Financial Calculators - Starting and growing a small business takes a great deal of financial planning. These calculators can help you.
- Financial Worksheets - These simple work sheets are created to help you as a starting point to create your own worksheets for Operating Budget, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, and Cash Flow.
- Company Intelligence - Want to get some basic information on a company? Check out our Company Intelligence.
How-To Guides & Infographics
On everything from cybersecurity to business insurance to social media marketing, we've got you covered. See below for downloadable infographics and how-to guides on key topics of interest to help you grow your business.
- Business Credit Guide - We collaborated with Dun & Bradstreet to create a useful resource to help you better understand business credit.
- Business Insurance Guide - Business insurance can be confusing, but in this interactive guide, we break down the different risks you could face in your business with an outline of different business insurance coverages you might want to consider.
- Cybersecurity Infographic - Learn more about cyber risks and identify strategies to help protect your business against cyber attacks in this infographic.
- Getting Started with Business Banking - Learn more about deciding where to open a bank account, how to direct cash flow, and how to keep your funds secure.
- How to Get to Know Your Customer - Learn about seven research methods you can use to answer questions about your ideal customer.
- How to Get Your Voice Heard on Pending Rules & Regulations - Many business owners know that keeping up with federal regulations can be difficult, but you can help influence the process of passing rules and regulations. Learn how in this how-to guide.
- How to Pitch to Big Businesses - Learn how to create a capability statement to pitch your services and win contracts, including big business contracts.
- Social Media Marketing Infographic - Learn how to grow your business using social media marketing.
- How to Become a Certified Diverse Business - Many major corporations and government agencies rely on a variety of third-party certifying organizations to help identify diverse-owned businesses.